Not happy with your order? Wrong size, not what you expected? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, reason for wanting a refund and what items you want refunded. (please note we only allow 14 days from receiving your parcel to request a refund/store credit)
- To be eligible for a store credit all returned items must be unworn, unused with original tags still attached.
- We recommend trying them on inside and only briefly as to not dirty the items.
- You will not be issued with a refund for change of mind, wrong size or wrong item being ordered, instead you will be issued with a store credit in the form of a gift card to repurchase the correct item.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded, it is also up to the seller to pay for additional shipping costs of returning the items to Hugo and Co.
- Custom/ Handmade items e.g., Dog tags, personalized products, Reversible Bandanas cannot be returned.
- Buyer will only be issued a refund if item is deemed faulty/ damaged/ Defective.
(For wrong size or change of mind) Package up your return with a note with your name, order number, items being returned and the reason to the address below:
Hugo & Co
105 universal St Oxenford
Please note: you are responsible for return shipping costs (unless the reason for return is due to a faulty/damaged product, See further down if this relates to you) and original shipping costs cannot be refunded.
Once your return is received and inspected, if deemed to be in original condition you will be issued with a store credit in the form of a gift card. You can use the gift card on our website to repurchase the correct size/ other item. The store credit will be your order amount minus the original shipping cost.
**(please note we reserve the right to decline any returns if we deem the item unable to resell, in this instance you will be emailed to organise payment to return the item(s) back to you) **
Is the item Faulty, Damaged?
While every care is taken to ensure everything that goes out is of perfect quality, sometimes mistakes are made. Please email us at email@example.com with your name, order number, and the reason for the return (what is wrong with the item) and photos of the fault within 14 days of your order being recieved. Once we’ve confirmed it is indeed a fault you will be issued with a return’s postage label.
Package up the item with the shipping label sent to you and drop it off to your local Australia post. Once the item has been received you will be issued a full refund.