Green Lipped Mussel Topper
The Green Lipped Mussels treats also come in the form of a fine powder, which can be sprinkled over food to help with any health concerns. For example, arthritis or decreased mobility.
Our products have a best before of 12 months from purchase if kept sealed and stored out of direct sunlight and under 30c on average.
OMEGA-3 for dogs may have these benefits:
- Reduces infections caused by yeast, fungal, or bacteria in dogs ears.
- Treatment of allergic and inflammatory dermatological conditions in dogs.
- Training and learning enhancing properties (increased brain function)
- Reduces cardiovascular problems like sudden cardiac death or arrhythmias, blood clots and hypertension.
- Assists in the treatment of ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease, and rheumatoid arthritis
- Good cholesterol rises with fish oil for dogs, providing a better cholesterol profile.
- Reduces the incidence of renal damage.
- Reduces cancer cells proliferation.
- A high source of antioxidants which help cells repair themselves.
- shinier coat & control of “doggy odour” without needing regular shampoos.
Dosage: There is no set recommendation for mussels and it can also depend on if it’s just for general well being or to help a condition and if its at the initial or maintenance stage. Each dog may also respond differently. Generally, a good start is 3-6g for <5kg dogs, 5-10g for small dogs up to 10kg, 10-20g for 10-30kg and 20-40g for larger. Start at the lower end and increase over time if you feel it’s necessary
Comes in 100g sealable bag.